Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Zach!!!!


At 8:03 AM on March 3,1998,Zachary Dalton Shaw was born. His delivery was  pre -scheduled because he was breech. The Dr told me they could do two things: 1) manually turn him,so he would be head first,but there was a good chance that he would turn butt first again because this was my first baby.( and it would be painful for me) or Option 2: schedule a C-section. I chose the C-section. We had to be at the hospital for 5:30 AM. It was a strange and exciting feeling going to sleep on the 2nd knowing that the next day we would have a baby.

This photo was from his first birthday.His favorite gift was a Winnie The Pooh chair. How time flies....sigh.

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You've got a teenager in the house! Hope you had a great birthday Zach ♥ Donna I'm with ya girl, all the way! lol! :D

    ReplyDelete