Friday, December 14, 2012

Working On It

Sorry it's been a while since I posted!

We finally got the tree decorated on Wednesday. Zach only had half a day of school,so we decorated it that afternoon.

Yesterday I was in Rochester  when my car decided to start making grinding noises and not have the power it should. Thankfully,I was less than half a mile from the garage we go to. I called the Menfolk and they came down to get me. My car will not be looked at until Monday. That took the wind out of my sails,as I was going to decorate the inside of the house and do my window box greenery. By the time I got home,I no longer had the desire to do any of it. Instead,Rick and I went metal detecting out on one of the old camp roads where there are many old foundations. We didn't find anything,but it was quite fun!

Last night our dog Samson woke us up to go out at 1:30 AM. Rick took him out,and was able to fall back asleep after,but I was up until 4:30,then I finally fell back asleep and woke up at 8:30. My head is still foggy.

Today I will be decorating and doing my window boxes. I need to double check my fudge recipe,and make sure I have enough baggies to give them out as gifts!

Tomorrow I am having a muffin date with my Dear Friend Michelle,then going to my Mom's to celebrate her birthday. Her birthday was Dec 11 (she is now 87) but she was down in GA visiting her granddaughter (my niece) Tara.

So much to do,so little time! I don't even have my Christmas cards sent out yet!

Have a fabulous day on this Fabulous Planet!


No comments:

Post a Comment