I received this award from my blogging friend,Sue. She has a great blog,Living The Good Life at http://jsmwebber.blogspot.com/. She one of my friends from "Down Under." Thank you,Sue!
To recieve this award,one has to do three things:
1) Thank the person who gave it to you.
2)List 10 things that make you happy
1) My husband,who is the most incredible man I have ever known
2) My son,who is an amazing boy
3)The love and support of my friends,especially My Dear FriendMichelle
4) Having good neighbors,which makes good friends
5) Having our own little piece of earth to call our own
6) Making a home for my family
7) Sitting still outside and listening to the birds,and seeing the beauty of nature
8)Watching our cat,Little O,roll around on the floor
9)Trying to live the way we want to live
10)Finally reaching a point in my life where I am happy with who I am
3) Passing the award along to five others
1)Damaris at Candid Country Life @http://candidcountrylife.blogspot.com/. One of my Australian blogging friends!
2)Karyn,my fellow New Hampshire-ite! Her blog Lizzy Lane Farm can be found @http://lizzylanefarm.wordpress.com/
3) http://ourweefarm.blogspot.com/ Laura,at Our Wee Farm,also known as Darroch Cottage,is my blogging friend from New Zealand.
4)Rina,and her blog Our Slice Of Heaven,which can be found @http://pumpkinpatchgarden.blogspot.com/ Another Aussie connection!
5) And last,but certainly never least,Rhonda from Down To Earth. Her blog gives me lots of inspiration.It can be found at http://down-to-earth.blogspot.com/ She hails from Australia as well!
I hope that all the links work to these sites.These ladies are all great,have a great drive and have lots of joy in their lives,even when things might not be going the way they would like at times!!!